- Provide QA estimates
- Plan, Design, Create & Execute test cases – for Loan IQ maintenance / new features
- Work as part of Agile Team
- Execute Regression test cases
- Provide technical/Functional support to team.
- Lead team in projects.
- Responsible for providing regression signoff in patch/enhancement releases
- Excellent software testing skills.
- Excellent knowledge Banking/Finance domain
- Good Knowledge Lending. (Knowledge in Loan IQ is preferred.)
- Working knowledge in Team Leading activities
- Good communication skills.
- Good in team leading.
- Good in problem solving.
- Knowledge in Automation preferred.
- Knowledge of Loan IQ application is mandatory
- Requires in-depth conceptual and practical knowledge in own technical job discipline and working knowledge of other related technical job disciplines
- As a seasoned technical professional, solves a range of complex problems in a creative way, exercising judgement based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Can work independently with minimum guidance
- Capable to lead projects or project steps within a broader project – may have some accountability for capacity planning
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of business domain and principles of supported product area
- Understands the product beyond the user interface
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead technical projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex and diverse problems where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus internally and with clients/vendors