Website Baker Hughes
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working on multiple projects as a technical expert or internal consultant.
- Working on multiple external customer facing applications along with front end development & data engineering teams
- Designing and Development of complete end to end features and integrations with other applications.
- Estimating efforts and implement end to end solutions coordinating with cross functional teams
- Acting as member of Digital Customer Experience team representing face of high quality design and development practices
- Applying principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Be a Graduate in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math). A minimum 5 yrs of professional experience.
- Experience developing web applications & hands-on experience with micro-services based architecture (Spring, RESTful, Jersey, RestEasy,JAX-WS, Web Services)
- Experience with database tools (JPA, Hibernate,JDBC, Spring Data)
- Have experience in modern tooling (Gradle, Maven, Git, Jenkins)
- Have solid understanding of underlying infrastructure (AWS experience preferred) needed to run a large distributed web application
- Have to identify opportunities for innovation and offers new ideas. Takes the initiative to experiment with new software frameworks
- Have deep expertise and hands-on experience with AWS and Azure cloud platforms.