HPE GreenLake Cloud Platform team is currently seeking highly qualified and motivated candidates for a front end developer role. In this role, you will work as a member of a DevOps-based team delivering the customer and admin facing UI platform for HPE GreenLake Cloud Platform, a core part of HPE’s as-a-Service strategy. You will work on the UI platform and support applications that are built using React and other frameworks, and released via continuous delivery methodologies. You will provide an enablement platform for all service teams developing UI’s for their services.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- You have 4+ years of experience.
- Experience with modern web development and serving technologies
- Experience with microservice architecture, REST, APIs, JamStack
- Experience building CI/CD workflows with tools like GitHub Actions and/or CircleCI
- Skilled working with public cloud services: AWS S3, CloudFront
- You have a high level of expertise working with Agile frameworks
- You have an ability to help scope work alongside your engineering
- You are a strong communicator