TransUnion is looking for a Senior Developer to work on building global platforms that are hosted across multiple countries in both public and private cloud private cloud environments. We value people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative environment that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
- 3+ years of development experience with primary focus in C and C++
- Experience in building low latency, high throughput, scalable, multithreaded, and fault-tolerant systems
- Experience building RESTful web services and real time applications
- Strong grasp of object oriented design and programming principles, multi-threaded systems
- Strong computer science fundamentals (algorithms, data structures etc.)
- Solid understanding of distributed architecture
- Experience with build systems, such as bmake or similar
- Strong database skills and experience with SQL
- Solid understanding of security principles such as data encryption in motion/ rest, encryption tools, and protocols
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- SCM and CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Maven, Git, etc.
- Strong database skills and experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience/Interest in containerizing and running productions systems in public cloud, AWS preferred