Website S&P Global
As an Automation Expert you will be empowered to drive a portfolio of automation projects that will deliver business results. You will be working for the Market Intelligence division but empowered to work across the 4 divisions at S&P as a part of the Data Transformation team, and will be using RPA and other automation tools to build and deliver end to end automation solutions.
Automation represents a massive opportunity to improve quality and efficiency, to expand into new markets and products, and create customer and shareholder value. To leverage the advancements in robotic process automation (RPA) and other automation techniques, it’s imperative to not only invest in the technologies but also democratize them, build literacy and empower the work force. The Data Transformation team’s mission is to drive this automation strategy across S&P Global and help create a truly digital workplace.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Get a ringside view and be a part of a massive digital transformation with the potential to learn and work on the latest technologies
- Work independently on end to end automation projects by owning the entire project lifecycle including stakeholder management
- Help democratize low code automation tools and contribute towards creating a truly digital workplace
- A person who is resourceful, adaptable, creative, and detailed/results-oriented with high energy and a positive attitude.
- 5 – 8 years of experience with 2 – 5 years in the RPA/Automation space
- Should be UI Path Advanced Developer Certified
- Developer Certification on Blue Prism and/or Automation Anywhere will be an advantage
- Proficiency in development languages used by leading RPA vendors (.NET/VB, VBA/PowerShell, or C#)
- Proficiency in python coding to augment automation projects
- Experience in data analytics to describe, diagnose, and predict business outcomes based on large data sets.
- Hands-on ability to build quick prototype/visuals to assist with high level product concepts and capabilities
- Experience in visualization tools such as Power BI/ Tableau
- Experience in deployment and management of applications utilizing cloud-based infrastructure
- Excellent presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with senior executives, IT Management, and developers
- A desire to work in a fast-paced and challenging work environment
- Ability to work in a cross functional, multi geographic teams displaying cultural sensitivity and championing diversity & inclusion