Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Leading the day-to-day activities of the System Test in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Design and maintain test strategies for comprehensive, customer-focused end to end testing.
- Build maintainable, high quality and effective automated tests on top of various automation tools and frameworks, to execute complex tests on a distributed system
- Review and triage test failures and verify fixes
- Work with team to analyze code coverage using industry standard tools
- Be an active participant in planning and designing product features with the ability to view the application from a customer perspective
- Provide strong testing, debugging and documentation skills, be self-motivated and proactively manage time and tasks
- Analyzing quality data, identifying areas of improvement and implementing solutions.
- Excellent understanding of all aspects of quality assurance, customer advocacy, automation tools, software development in a large-scale enterprise environment.
- Experience developing and using automation frameworks for regression/system level testing in Linux, Web, SaaS environments.
- Experience developing system level testing for complex environments to focus on stress, scalability, destructive testing, customer scenarios, and system integration (including partners, and customers)
- Strong coding skills (Python preferred)
- Good working knowledge of web applications and RESTful APIs and the related testing platforms
- Strong Experience with build and delivery systems such as Jenkins, Git, Apt, Docker, etc.
- Experience working with Support and escalation organization during critical escalations and feeding back (RCA) learnings to test organizations
- Experience with leading the everyday activities of a global engineering team using Agile/Scrum processes.
- Experience with distributed systems and/or Cloud technologies
Knowledge & Skills:
- Self-Starter – Thrive in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Strong collaboration skills with a “Team First” mentality.
- Technical engineering excellence, innovation in everything you do.
- “Growth” mindset in tackle problems and creating great solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 6+ years’ experience in an equivalent role