Website NTT DATA
NTT DATA has developed a reputation for delivering high-quality products to our clients, and as an SDET you will help us maintain this reputation by ensuring reliable performance in our deliverables. Your ability to provide feedback to our developers will ensure increased quality throughout the development process and a higher development velocity.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Partner with Development teams to review system requirements and technical design documents
- Create, design, implement and maintain automation frameworks and test scripts
- Work with QA engineer to convert manual tests into automated tests
- Assist with test strategies to cover requirements, develop high-level test scenarios that implement the strategy, and elaborate scenarios into detailed test cases
- Conduct testing, maintenance, and validation of all software products
- Perform regression testing and debugging directly. Verify code patches and bug fixes.
- Analyze and document test results and create detailed defect reports.
- Be an advocate to help, rethink, and improve shift-left strategies.
- Use the latest frameworks and tools.
- 3+ years experience in Automation or SDET.
- 3+ years experience in QA Automation Testing experience with Selenium Web Driver and Cucumber
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer science, engineering, or related technical field.
- experience in Test-Driven-Development (TDD) and/or Behavior-Driven- Development (BDD) approaches
- Onsite/offshore coordination skills.
- Client coordination skills.
- Ability to provide value add solutions from QA in a dynamic environment.
- Strong QA Automation Testing Experience using Selenium Web driver.
- Experience in Rest Assured (API automation tool)
- Experience in automation framework creation and maintenance
- Excellent programming in languages like Basic JAVA
- Experience in UI and API automation
- Lifelong Learner. You are always seeking to improve your technical and nontechnical skills.
- Team Player. You are someone who wants to see everyone on the team succeed and is willing to go the extra mile to help a teammate in need.
- Listener. You listen to the needs of the customer and make those the priority throughout development.