Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be a part of agile teams and responsible for testing and validation of micro services and Web based applications
- Design and development of end-to-end automated tests in Core Java, JS, Selenium to validate system functionality
- Develop automated component test to validate individual component behavior
- Provide automation expertise to project team and troubleshoot automation issues
- Integrate automated tests with CI/CD pipeline
- Interact with users, business analysts application development teams to understand business technical requirements and design
- Contribute to overall automation framework design and enhancement
- Minimum 8 years of experience in the testing space
- 4 years of solid testing Experience including automation
- Strong coding experience in Java/python or other language (must have)
- Experience with automated testing tools such as Selenium, Rest-Assured, TestNG, Appium
- Knowledge of Behavior Driven tools like Cucumber or Serenity
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Bitbucket Pipeline, Git
- Having knowledge of AWS services is added advantage
- Strong knowledge of various testing processes
- Ability to communicate technical concepts effectively, written and orally, to colleagues across diverse teams and geographies.
- Experience with version control, continuous integration, deployment, and configuration
- management tools in a DevOps environment.
- Experience with JIRA or other project management, issue-tracking or bug-tracking tools
- Ability to reason about performance, security, and process interactions in complex distributed systems.
- Prior experience with working on high availability, mission critical systems
- Independent and comfortable in a fast paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environment