Website FIS Global
In today’s highly competitive private equity market, firms must not only deliver superior returns, but also respond to more stringent reporting requirements and increasing demands for information – both from within and outside their organization. Throughout the industry there is mounting pressure on organizations to do more, requiring a clear technology strategy that not only addresses the demands of today, but also enables the growth and performance of tomorrow.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- 6+ years of relevant experience.
- Serve as the Project Scrum team facilitator. Leverages Agile principles to ensure adherence to the theory, practices, and rules of Scrum.
- Supports Product Owners by utilizing collaborative techniques and communication strategies for efficient backlog management.
- Promotes self-organizing, cross-functional techniques in the production of high-value products.
- Supports Scrum teams by removing impediments to protect sprint goals.
- Facilitates Scrum ceremonies as requested or needed, maintains time-box ceremonies.
- Practices the core agile principles in collaboration, prioritization, accountability.
- Promotes continuous improvement throughout the product cycle.
- Facilitates sprint demos, planning and retrospectives.
- Provides status reporting on key performance indicators (KPIs), schedules, resources and milestone delivery.
- Other related duties assigned as needed
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in a scrum master role
- Familiarity with software development
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or similar field
- Scrum master certification is a plus
- Helping software development teams apply the Scrum framework
- Planning deliverables and helping teams monitor performance
- Resolving issues that hinder the teams’ work
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it