Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand the general principles of Agile as outlined in the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and be fully aligned to those principles
- Uphold the framework and integrity of scrum practices
- Mentor and coach the teams on Agile methodology and Scrum values and process
- Facilitate PI (Program Increment) and sprint planning processes, as well as all other scrum ceremonies, and empower team commitment to PI and sprint delivery
- Initiate / Participate in cross organization dependencies for/from other scrum teams
- Participate in longer term roadmap planning
- Manage monthly capitalization processes and change management processes
- Monitor and track milestones, and facilitate mitigation of issues and risks
- Collaborate with the team to identify and resolve problems and remove impediments/barriers for the team; escalate to the RTE as needed
- Ensure that release deliverables are submitted and that quality standards defined by the team are consistently met (per acceptance criteria and definition of done)
- Prepare and present bi-weekly PI Performance Reviews
- Monitor the effectiveness of scrum team processes and performance, and collaborate with the team on changes and improvements
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies and Agile at Enterprise Scale.
- Broad knowledge of supported technical and business functions, systems, and cloud based applications.
- Strong facilitation, leadership and collaboration skills.
- Certification(s) in Agile methodologies (PMI-ACP, CSM, CSP, SA, SASM or equivalent) preferred.
- Experience leading an agile transformation of scum teams to deliver business value.
- A passion to uphold the framework and integrity of scrum practices.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required
- 4+ years of experience working with and coaching scrum teams
- 4+ years of relevant Information Technology experience
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies and Agile at Enterprise Scale
- Certification(s) in Agile methodologies (PMI-ACP, CSM, CSP, SA, SASM or equivalent) preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with using Agile tools such as Rally, Confluence, etc. to track, plan, evaluate sprint/ PI work, velocity, burn down charts, etc.