Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Uphold the framework and integrity of scrum practices
- Mentor and coach the teams on Agile methodology and Scrum values and process
- Facilitate PI (Program Increment) and sprint planning processes, as well as all other scrum ceremonies, and empower team commitment to PI and sprint delivery
- Monitor and track PI milestones, and facilitate mitigation of issues and risks
- Initiate / Participate in cross organization dependencies for/from other scrum teams
- Prepare and present bi-weekly PI Performance Reviews
- Participate in longer term roadmap planning
- Manage monthly capitalization processes and change management processes
- Collaborate with the teams to identify and resolve problems and remove impediments/barriers for the team; escalate to the RTE as needed
- Ensure that release deliverables are submitted and that quality standards defined by the team are consistently met (per acceptance criteria and definition of done)
- Monitor the effectiveness of scrum team processes and performance, and collaborate with the teams on changes and improvement
- A minimum of two years’ experience working with and coaching scrum teams
- A minimum of four years of relevant Information Technology experience, preferably in software development
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies and Agile at Enterprise Scale
- Strong facilitation and collaboration skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong understanding of and demonstrated experience in using Rally or a similar Enterprise Agile Tool.
- Ability to solve complex interpersonal conflict within the team and at the team level.
- Ability to facilitate the removal of complex impediments which requires regular use of ingenuity and creativity as well as work with leadership to resolve impediments.
- Ability to work well with virtual teams and have a flexible work structure that allows for early morning/late night calls with resources in other countries.