Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Act as a Scrum Master for a cross-functional agile team, facilitate team ceremonies such as daily stand-ups, release planning, backlog refinement, demos and retrospectives.
- Work in close collaboration with other Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Project Managers.
- Facilitate collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, removing team impediments.
- Support the team to improve their agile way of working and improve its performance.
- Drive improvements by coming up with new insights related to our products and processes.
- Build, coach and motivates the team to achieve an open and encouraging team-atmosphere.
- Work closely together with the design team members, application engineering, and product engineering teams in the organization.
- Get involved on the technical aspects of the teams work
- Experience in working in Scrum for at least 2 years
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies, Scrum, XP, Kanban, Lean.
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown technologies, various Retrospective formats, handling bugs)
- Good analytical & problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication, facilitation and conflict resolution skills.
- To be forward-thinking and willing to take challenges.
- Adapting to the business landscape and time zones.
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools.
- Have a strong technical background, and experience in software development.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent is required.
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
- Prior hands-on experience in developing and deploying Microservices solutions.
- Knowledge on Java, JIRA, Debugging: GDB, sanitizers, valgrind
- Basic familiarity with version control systems (GIT)
- Demonstrate functional acumen on how the solution will address the customers’ requirements.
- Experience with some of the following technologies: Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Jenkins, Linux, Spinnaker, K6 Testing.
- Product Ownership experience.
- Knowledge of telco business and relevant experience.
- Scrum Master certification.(BDGS SD MANA)
Bachelor’s Degree in engineering/MBA/MCA.