Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Development of distributed cloud applications, microservices, and SAAS platform with high throughput and reliability.
- Contribute to applications like data ingestion, distributed computing, near real-time analytic engines, RESTful APIs, and user interfaces.
- Drive requirement discussions, design, and product improvements.
- Drive improvements in areas like performance, team productivity, automation, quality, monitoring, and reliability of applications.
- Extensive programming experience in Scala. Experience with Akka Actors, Akka Http and Akka Streams.
- Fluent in coding and rapid prototyping.
- Strong experience in developing, maintaining, and testing scalable distributed applications.
- Experience with stream processing frameworks, such as Kafka, Flink, Spark Streaming, Samza, etc.
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB Cassandra.
- Docker orchestrated with Kubernetes, PaaS, or IaaS cloud platforms.
- B-Tech/B-E/M-Tech/MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Experience with public clouds like AWS.
- Experience in network stacks, protocols, SDN.