Sutherland is seeking an attentive and analytical person to join us as an Robotic process automation (RPA) is the application of technology allowing employees in a company to configure computer software or a robot to capture and interpret existing applications for processing a transaction, manipulating data, triggering responses and communicating with other digital systems. In other words, it involves automating certain tasks or processes that manipulate data. It is a form of automation where intelligent software processes take over certain tasks that have typically been performed by human beings. Sutherland is seeking an attentive and analytical person to join us as Associate Professional to be responsible for creating and implement RPA projects. We are a group of dynamic and driven individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Expert in Robotics Process Automation and design technique as well as experience working across large environments with multiple operating systems/infrastructure for large-scale programs.
- Must be multi-skilled with expertise across software development lifecycle and toolset
- Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Cloud Development, resiliency, security
- Stays abreast of cutting-edge technologies/trends and uses experience to influence application of those technologies/trends to support the business
- Interacts with client to gather the relevant information required for conceptualizing the automation solutions
- Innovative and Out-of-box thinking for new solution development to automate the business process
- Ability to research for technical solutions and guide the developers during the project implementation
- Analyze business processes, identify automation opportunities, and assess automation feasibility
- Analyzes complex, multi-disciplinary business problems in a large business/IT transformation project
- Extensive Experience of both front office and back office automation using RPA tools and third-party automation solutions
- Extensive experience of full SDLC development in development and Application Maintenance & Support
- Extensive experience in client facing roles, gathering requirements and designing solutions
- BPO domain experience is a big PLUS
- Be attentive to details
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to adjust quickly and smoothly to changing priorities and conditions
- Have ability to interpret data, identify trends, and make suggestions for improvements
- Have strong analytical skills; be able to interpret data, identify trends, and make suggestions for improvements
- Be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team-player
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of RPA Developer experience
- Any graduation or a related technical field
- Minimum of 2 years of IT experience in .net development AND RPA implementation.
- Experience with Oracle DB development such as PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, packages etc.