Website State Street
In your role as a RPA Developer, you will work with other RPA agile team members through the phases of use-case automation feasibility and prototyping to the design, implementation and deployment of the RPA automation supporting the use-case.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in design sessions, perform PoC to prove out a concept, and develop top quality automation solution spanning technologies such as Blue Prism, UIPath, etc
- Support Use Case Hyper Care and transition to BAU support
- Ensure that CoE standards, best practices, toll gates and controls are implemented and followed
- Articulate business issues/concerns with people from a variety of technical, solution, and cultural backgrounds
- Identify risks and raise for discussion as appropriate both internally and with the customer
- Work with a team of business analysts, Business SMEs, extended application teams, and other support teams at State Street
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience and expertise in RPA technologies such as BluePrism, UiPath, and other RPA products.
- Various web-development technologies including HTML, CSS Selectors, SOAP and REST web services, MQ messaging.
- Proficient with major relational database platform, specifically SQL Server and Oracle
- Modern, object-oriented or functional programming experience (e.g. Java, .NET, C#).
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, or similar.
- Conversant with workflow / Business Process Management tools
- Experience with GitHub or other source control and defect tracking tools.
- Experience with Agile methodology tools such as IBM RTC, JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Excellent communication and relationship skills, especially the ability to articulate advanced technical topics; both verbal and written
- Time Management Skills – ability to prioritize tasks across multiple projects and work effectively under pressure
- Ability to discover and understand clients’ as-is and to-be business and technical processes.
- Ability to work effectively in both a team environment and independently, both with internal and external (partner) resources
- Attention to detail, the RPA and BPM projects require high degree of accuracy and quality
- Blue Prism ( v 6.6 and above)
- .NET (C#, VB Script)
- Database (Oracle / SQL Server)
- Agile Development
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related degree.
- 4 – 6 years Experience in working with Blue Prism
- Blue Prism Developer certification preferred
- 4 – 9 years overall experience working in IT field as a application developer.
- Good English language skills
- Appreciate the value of diversity (in all its forms) brings to our team and company