Website Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Configure, integrate, and maintain HPE Orchestrator product as a building block of the HPE RAN SMO platform.
- Assist the onboarding of RAN partner VNFs/CNFs in the HPE Orchestrator Suite using automation tools (ETSI MANO), including definition, development and testing of network services based on NFVD/NSO
- Onboarding based on ETSI SOL Standards using the set of tools in OBT and extensions if required.
- Integrate RAN partner VNFMs and N/EMS, development of adapters, including their testing, and integration into the NFVD
- Automate RAN VNF/CNF lifecycle.
- Interface with platform integration and system teams to support CICD integration and end-to-end testing.
- Owns unit, functional, and integration testing activities
- Produce and maintain necessary functional, technical, and operational documentation for the NFVD/NSO solution as part of RAN SMO platform
- Act as the technical contact point to the Orchestration team and drive the technical discussion and integration with NFVD product R&D and the ORC solution family R&D team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
- Typically 5-9 years of experience
- Fast learner on new products and SDKs
- Experience in VNF onboarding using automation tools
- Experience with ETSI MANO solution design and delivery.
- Knowledge of DSDs and ability to produce basic service descriptors, if needed.
- Good understanding of 5G and RAN concepts and technology
- Awareness of major RAN vendor solutions in terms of vDUs, vCUs, and NMSes is a plus
- Ability to work with teams with agile methodologies (SCRUM, SAFe). SAFe certification is a plus.
- Software applications testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Practical knowledge of the cloud architecture and management & automation tools is a plus
- Source Code Management & Tools: Git, JIRA