As a Quality Test Engineer III, you’ll be a vital member of the Report Asset Delivery squad looking to drive best quality test and deployment practices forward. This will be through enhancing quality aspects ensuring high-quality software delivery is achieved, designing and implementing tests, and developing and maintaining CI/CD deployment pipelines. You’ll be a key part of the project’s delivery and activities.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Operate in an agile development environment while collaborating with key stakeholders.
- Maintain low lead times and high deployment frequency.
- Act as Change Champion on squad to implement process improvement ideas.
- Monitor environment status day to day.
- Proactively engage on environment issues across supported systems.
- Own the testing process start to finish.
- Own the release process.
- Work with other QA on other squads to reduce testing gaps between products/services.
- Keep abreast of new technology developments.
- Proficiency with the Unix environment.
- Proficiency with Playwright and Jest
- Proficiency with Spring Boot, Groovy and Python.
- Proficiency with Jenkins, Zephyr
- Familiarity with containers and distributed applications.
- Familiarity with industry best practices and software testing (UI & API).
- Basic knowledge of agile software development methodologies.
- Knowledge of test-driven development.
- Ability and desire to learn new processes and technologies.
- HIPAA compliant products
- AWS, New Relic
- Performance testing