Quality Test Engineer II | 4 – 6 Yrs | Mumbai & Chennai
- The Quality Test Engineer is responsible to perform end-to-end Quality Control and Quality Assurance activities for the project/customers.
- You will plan and execute effective and efficient automation testing to accomplish on-time and efficient delivery of high-quality software products and/or data.
- This is a position in Quality Assurance responsible for developing and executing automation tests. This position plans and executes effective and efficient automation testing to accomplish on-time and efficient delivery of high-quality software products and/or data
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
The Quality Test Engineer is responsible to perform end-to-end Quality Control and Quality Assurance activities for the project
- To understand product requirements and develop test plan, test cases, execute tests and reporting of defects
- Automation of functional test cases API’s
- Strong working experience of working with Postman
- Automation of test processes using any programming language like Java, Python etc.
- Writing SQL queries
- Integration of various testing suites in DevOps software delivery pipeline.
- To create test cases and data (manual and automated)
- Execute test scripts and analyse and record results (manual and automated testing)
- Assist fellow team members in resolving technical issues
- Recommend improvements or corrections to developers or system analysts
- To work with Developers, Product Owners, Product Analysts and other test team members for to complete testing tasks
- To provide feedback to the development team and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements
- Expected to undertake other duties
- Work Experience: Min 4 Years ~ 6 Years.
- Graduate or above, in a computer-related discipline
- 4+ years of experience in software testing
- Strong Java background
- 3+ years of automation experience with a variety of different automation testing techniques and frameworks (Keyword/Hybrid/data-driven/Cucumber/Serenity etc.) involving testing of UI and API
- 4+ years of experience with coding using JAVA with Selenium for front-end and backend testing with Shell scripting or other scripting knowledge like Python etc.
- Strong knowledge of working on Mobile testing using Appium, Perfecto etc.
- Exposure to DevOps practices (CI/CD)
- Hands-on experience with Linux/Unix operating system
- Experience of working with databases and writing SQL queries
- Programming or development background is strongly preferred.
- Certifications: Java certification
- Exposure of working of CI\CD tools such as GitLab, Jenkins etc.
- Exposure to various cloud technologies
- Experience of working with BDD framework using Cucumber or Karate
When you apply, don’t forget to mention that you found this Job Post on JobsRepo.com