Job Roles and Responsibilities:
As Quality Specialist you will be dealing with product quality for the complete lifecycle of development in a development team.
- You analyze software requirements from a quality perspective and design effective test strategies
- You create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases and monitor them
- You collaborate with business users, developers and other members of an agile development team
- You take ownership on how the code is tested and how it performs in production
- You analyze test results (issues) and takes appropriate follow-up actions
- You ensure fully automated testing
- You provide quality reviews throughout the software development lifecycle
- You are an active member of a cross-functional team employing an iterative, incremental and agile process
- You are a subject matter expert in terms of quality assurance and test related processes, methods and tools and coach team members and stakeholders
- You initiate process or tool improvements
- 6+ years of professional experience in software development (preferably ERP or S/4HANA) or a related area with experience with working in a development team in the role as quality engineer
- Good to excellent bachelor or master’s degree in one of the following or related areas:
Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Informatics, Engineering, or Business Administration with a focus on Information Technology
- Agile software requirements engineering, test automation and scrum methodology
- Experience in planning, executing and monitoring manual and especially automated tests
- Development experience with scripting tools like START, eCATT, etc.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing technologies, frameworks, etc.
- Good communication, collaboration, coordination skills and a Team player
- Cloud Mindset , Experience with Continuous Integration (CI)
- Clear understanding of SAP’s quality standards and processes
- Subject matter knowledge in the domain areas of Production Planning or Logistics or Supply Chain Management is preferred
- Experience in testing non-functional requirements like performance, cross-system integration is preferred