Website S&P Global
Be the part of a successful team which works on delivering top priority projects which will directly contribute to Company’s strategy. Drive the testing initiatives including supporting Automation strategy. This is the place to enhance your Testing skills while adding value to the business. As an experienced member of the team, you will have the opportunity to own and drive a project end to end and collaborate with developers, business analysts and product managers who are experts in their domain which can help you to build multiple skillset.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review requirements, user stories, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Database Testing involving SQL or Oracle. Data Validation and comparison
- Build automation scripts for improvement of the QA efforts during testing
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases using available test methods.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities in Agile environment
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs and perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet product needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements, evaluate system interfaces, operational requirements, and performance requirements of overall system.
- Maintain effective communication with the project engineers on project limitation, capability, performance requirement and hardware interface changes
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
- Monitor program performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts and utilize it in risk management, review meetings with stakeholders.
- Maintain an understanding of leading tools and technologies for development of mission critical web, database, and related applications
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work both independently OR as part of a team with high level of initiative and ability to self-manage
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes. Certifications are plus.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL, scripting and API tools like SoapUI, Postman, and Fiddler
- Experience in programming using Java/ Python or other languages
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience in SAFe Agile framework is a plus.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/B.Tech/M.Tech/MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a related subject