As a Cloud Test Automation Engineer, your mission will be to use cutting edge technology to build and automate a highly efficient, flexible, and fault-tolerant cloud applications/solutions. You should be highly motivated and talented engineer with a strong desire to learn and grow your skills in managing and automating cloud environments for both testing and deployment. You will be responsible for all aspects of the Cloud infrastructure, Test Automation, System Testing, Load balancing and Disaster recovery etc. and work continuously with cloud applications/solutions.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Test, Integrate and deploy implemented cloud applications/solutions
- Support System Test release road map for Common Cloud Platform solutions.
- Drive and implement automation solutions for Cloud Platform
- Systems administration, automation coding experience, and a strong desire to expand experience in testing cloud solutions
- Provide status updates to stakeholders and escalates issues when necessary.
- Understanding security best practices
- Providing scripted solutions to unique scenarios
- Able to work as an individual contributor within a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent.
- 4+ years of experience with the relevant technologies.
- Strong hands-on technical skills including demonstrable Automation coding/scripting skills
- Hands on experience in GCP/AWS/Azure technologies, preferably in AWS.
- Good experience in testing cloud applications that have zero downtime.
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, GIT Lab.
- Hands on Automation Experience with open-source test automation tools / frameworks (Selenium, API automation tools).
- Container solutions like Docker, Kubernetes; Understanding of Virtualization concepts.
- Should have good trouble shooting and root cause analysis for issues
- Application clustering / load balancing concepts and technologies
- Basic DB administration experience (Postgres).
- Understanding and ability to develop tests, run tests, find defects, and log defects effectively and collaborate with development teams.
- Understanding of Functional Test methods/Test automation (SDET skills) and different phases of testing: systems integration, systems testing & user acceptance testing
- Familiarity working in an Agile environment