Website Baker Hughes
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for testing features to ensure functionality and quality. You will collaborate with your team to ensure our testing processes are thorough and to identify improvements and enhancements. You will be able to develop your skill-set quickly in a fast-moving environment.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Using test driven development practices to reduce bugs in production and to improve code quality
- Utilizing Functional, non-functional testing and Integration tests to ensure functions, components and flow are robust and stable
- Contributing to the team and works with direction from Senior management to validate software product
- Applying various testing types and methodologies effectively during software development life cycle
- Applying methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation , refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Have bachelor’s in a STEM field (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) from an accredited college.
- Have experience of testing client server and GUI applications
- Be a team player and display good communication skills
- Have experience of working in an environment with strict quality procedures
- Be self-motivated to deliver deadlines with minimal supervision