Website Baker Hughes
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for testing features to ensure functionality, quality. You will collaborate with team to ensure testing processes are thorough and to identify improvements and enhancements. You will be able to develop your skill-set quickly in a fast-moving environment. Job location-Mumbai
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Applying principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
- Providing mentorship to junior engineers and providing guidance in quality engineering, test planning, testing methodology for software project.
- Demonstrating the ability to understand, debug, contribute to code base and, diagnose bugs, formulate solutions for betterment of the product quality
- Developing and executing maintainable automation tests for acceptance, functional, and regression test cases.
- Have bachelors in a STEM field (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) with minimum 2-3 yrs experience.
- Be able to write Java code for the purposes of testing solution code (e.g., white-box testing).
- Have experience testing web services (SOAP/REST; Throughput, Performance under Load, etc.)
- Have experience with issue-tracking and agile project management systems such as Jira, Green Hopper, Confluence, Rally, etc.
- Have extensive experience in test automation and working in Linux/Unix and Windows environments.