Website Baker Hughes
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Providing expertise in Design, Architecture, Development, Continuous Integration and Delivery to ensure constant innovation. Managing deliverables and mentoring junior team members.
- Contributing in driving initiatives such as defining coding standards and processes to ensure quality code is produced. Ensuring continuous business improvement according to benchmarks and standards
- Ensuring customer quality requirement, Feedback of Experience (FOE)/Lessons Learned are taken into account in the tender proposal to avoid deviation and to continually improve execution processes
- Advising Functional managers or other Functions regarding approaches, processes and procedures in the own field
- Handling communication with colleagues and the business about approach and methods for solving complex problems
- Leading as a project leader of medium sized projects or is a major contributor to bigger projects
- Have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college
- Have 5+ years experience writing scripts in scripting languages: Java/avaScript using Selenium on Unix/Windows
- Have solid experience in Database/PostGres/Timeseries/SQL/Oracle knowledge and experience of Windows/Unix/Linux.
- Have Experience of testing API, Web, client server and GUI applications
- Be familiar with methods and techniques of structured reviews.
- Have experience working in Agile development environment