Website Baker Hughes
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining robust test automation systems integrating hardware, firmware and software
- Developing and run automatic as well as manual testing processes and procedures
- Working with sustaining and New Product engineering teams in development and execution of testing plans
- Working with and coordinate validation testing procedures with remote engineering teams
- Reducing risk and promote sustainability by utilizing and driving standardization
- Understanding products from customer’s perspective and test accordingly.
- Driving quality into the development process, through analysis and feedback of testing results, working directly with the design teams
- Identifying and log detailed bugs in the bug tracking system.
- Bachelors of Science Degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, or related engineering discipline from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in testing or validation, using C# programming language or similar (Java, C++, or other OOP).
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.