As a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst, you will work with the development team to ensure that software meets quality standards. Your job is to perform the final step in the development process to ensure software is released free of defects by conducting quality assurance testing for a the delivery of mobile banking solutions to our clients end-user environment. As you work closely with development, program team members and end-users you will provide continuous improvement to our software applications. This includes coordinating with onshore and offshore associates and participating in QA testing and solution rollout.
The right candidate is self-motivated and self-managed and is an expert at using technology to automate business processes to bring value to the business.
Technical: Perform testing activities to include: planning, design, scripting, execution, debugging and reporting tasks. Monitor and execute automation test activities for large sized projects. Works with Technical and Business groups to define the scope of testing required. Researches new tools and testing approaches, and executes upon/monitoring the implementation of such items.Post test execution activities, include error debugging, reporting needs and internal and external communications.
- 0-5 years of an equivalent combination of educational background, related experience and/or military experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience and/or Certifications.
- Extensive knowledge of information systems elements (hardware, software, and network) and their application to business functions/processes.
- Knowledge of testing tools, database concepts and MS Office.
- Firm understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and methodologies such as Agile /Scrum.
- Hands on experience testing APIs, RESTful/JSON web services.
- Must have test automation experience using tools such as QTP/UFT, JMeter, Selenium Web Driver/TOSCA
- Informed and cognizant of the key processes in the business and the business rules that impact the development and/or implementation of information systems.
- Drives continuous improvement through all processes, including but not limited to, team standards, test planning, resourcing and test execution, as well as debugging, metric collection, and reporting.
- Experience with Online or Mobile banking and payment industry applications a plus.
- Financial services with high-volume, large-scale processing and reporting