Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build system testbeds using various Mist Access Points and other networking devices and servers.
- QA validation of 802.11 Wireless and Mist proprietary feature.
- End to end validation of client to cloud architecture.
- Recreate customer issues in lab and work closely with US and India Engineering Teams to drive resolution.
- Performance testing using iPerf.
- Work closely with CS team to review the customer report defects and enhance the test coverage.
- Create bugs in Jira and track them closely with Engineering team.
- Timely escalation of critical issues.
- Create Technical documentation for CS and QA teams in Confluence.
- Train and guide Level 1/2 Engineers on emerging wireless technologies.
- BE/ME/MS in EE, CS or related discipline.
- In-depth knowledge of 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax protocol standards.
- Hands on Experience in QA validation of Enterprise grade Wireless Access Points.
- Basic concepts of routing and switching (including VLAN, DHCP, DNS, NAT, Trunk/Native)
- Hands on experience in validating IEEE802.1x feature using Freeradius or any standard RADIUS server.
- In-depth knowledge of various 802.11 protocols such as 802.11r/k/v.
- Must have experience in troubleshooting based on Wireless packet captures.
- Passion for solving customer issues and advocating for their success, in a fast-paced, highly technical environment.
- Ability to quickly and accurately assess the technical aspects of a problem
- Experience level: 5+ years
- CWNA/CWSP/CWAP Certified.
- Scripting in Python.
- Hands-on experience on ISE/ClearPass.
- Basic knowledge of L2TPv3/IPsec.