In this position, you will be part of a cross-functional agile team and work closely with Developers, QA and DevOps to ensure the quality of our Device Recognition, primarily in our Device Risk product.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
- At least 2 years software QA experience
- Proficiency with a scripting or programming language using Python
- Experience developing, executing, and scaling automated test frameworks
- Strong working knowledge of QA methodologies in an agile environment
- Experience testing software, including test plan and test case creation and execution
- Experience in debugging, troubleshooting system and application problems
- Strong interpersonal skills, both verbal and written; ability to collaborate with team members
- Experience with Linux and command line interfaces
- Experience testing large scale, high volume, high availability Java Services
- Familiarity with Cloud Technologies such as AWS or GCP