Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review product requirements documentation and implement comprehensive test plans and test cases covering this material.
- Interact with product development teams to ensure proper test coverage and high quality of the projects delivered to production.
- Develop and revise testing strategies and test cases.
- Perform test execution, test analysis and all phases of testing, including functional, regression, performance, usability, integration, acceptance, accessibility, etc.
- Experience crafting automated testing strategy across all layers of the application
- Troubleshoot and analyze application issues to root cause when possible.
- Report bugs into the bug tracking system with clear and detailed steps to reproduce.
- Proactively participate in maintaining team standards and best practices.
- Should be comfortable working independently, as well as being an efficient collaborator with other team members.
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- 6+ years QA automation experience
- Complete and thorough knowledge of the SDLC and testing methodologies.
- Proven hands-on experience in black box testing of web applications.
- Experience writing test plans and test cases based on product requirements and design specifications.
- Familiar with Restful API concepts
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Experience collaborating with Product Managers, Developers, and Ops; and working on multiple concurrent projects.
- Ability to follow established processes and / or create new process if necessary
- Experience with defect tracking systems
- Knowledge of container-based services and Cloud Native application development.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and familiarity of DevOps automation of build, test, and deployment pipelines.
- Strong technical acumen; creativity; interpersonal skills; emotional intelligence