As a Q/A Engineer II, you will be responsible for manually testing the performance, reliability, scalability, security and functionality of our DDOS mitigation and reporting applications. You will partner with highly technical individuals utilizing best software test practices in a collaborative and agile environment. You will deliver world class applications protecting some of the world’s major brands.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Q/A Engineer II, you will be responsible for:
- Performing manual testing on our security products
- Analyzing application, specification, and design documents to determine test scenarios
- Designing and building test environments to cover functional and performance test scenarios
- Performing the full software QA cycle and server-side application testing to gather specifications for automation.
- Collaborating with multidisciplinary teams to ensure successful delivery of security applications
- Have 2 years of relevant experience and a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, another related field or its equivalent
- Demonstrate experience working on Linux or a Unix based OS
- Have good manual testing experience on distributed systems built in various software languages
- Possess analytical skills, attention to detail and excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrate familiarity with shell, Perl or Python scripting
- Possess experience testing network focused applications
- Demonstrate the ability to write test plans, test cases, test documentation and bug reports