Python Developer – Cloud & Lifecycle Management – Software Logistics | 2 – 4 Yrs | Bangalore
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented Developer to join our team in building applications using open-source technologies on Kubernetes platform to address some of the strategic topics of SAP.As an integral member of the CLM- Software Logistics team in Bangalore, India, you will be contributing to development of:
- System Landscape Information Kernel Service on Kubernetes Environment using python
- Demonstrate excellent quality, design, development and delivery skills in scrum teams working in short development and release cycles.
- Building upon domain knowledge in the area of service development in cloud and also in the technical/proprietary skills to reach levels of expertise
- Having a logical approach to problem solving and have the ability to respond to detailed queries
- Working as a fully contributing team member with independent planning & execution responsibilities
- Influence product requirements & operational plans. Instill best practices for development and champion their adoption
- Contribute to development with the team members and in code reviews, design reviews, and architecture discussions
- 2 – 4 years of Software Development Experience.
- Programming language expertise in Python is a must to write maintainable, scalable, unit-tested code
- Basic understanding of Kubernetes Environment
- Knowledge on CI/CD process
- Bachelor’s in computer science(B.E or B.Tech) or equivalent education
- Goal-oriented team worker with good communication skills. Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Ability to work independently, and eagerness to learn and explore new topics
- Strong analytical and architectural skills and the ability to work conceptually
- Demonstrates full responsibility for accepted tasks and therefore demonstrates a good level of quality, speed, reliability and efficiency
- Constructive and open style of communication as a team player
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to new tasks/challenges
- Strong customer orientation with active direct customer contact and with special focus on end users
When you apply, don’t forget to mention that you found this Job Post on JobsRepo.com