The ideal candidate will be curious, analytical, and confident, with a natural drive to exceed immediate project requirements and overcome obstacles. A genuine passion for the financial services industry, combined with relationship-building, leadership, and communication skills will be critical to success.
- Prior consulting experience
- 7+ years of experience with 3+ years in a financial services organization (preferably a bank, capital markets organization or broker-dealer), regulatory agency, or consulting firm with a clear record of expertise, accomplishment, and impact
- Subject matter expertise in financial services buy side / sell side operations and / or Investment Management and Capital Markets
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management, Economics, Data Analytics, Engineering or related field
- Understands the system development lifecycle, agile, methodologies, and industry leading practices
- Strong knowledge in front office, middle and back office operations, investment operations and knowledge of investment management platforms and vendors such as Charles River, Eagle, Eagle Star, PAM, Portia, WSO, Bloomberg, Aladdin, Eze, etc.
- Project management lifecycle skills, including defining work flows, defining business, functional, and technical requirements documents, detailed project planning, process and data mapping, defining key risks, testing, status monitoring, and issue management
- Proven ability to liaise between business/implementation and technology teams and leverage tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Experience building and nurturing positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team-based environment to solve business challenges and drive change in large organizations, including business and technology teams
- Possess quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills, with high capacity for solving business problems with incomplete information