- As a Principal Software QA Engineer in V2T platform services team, you will be responsible for leading ongoing software testing of Nuance’s Voicemail to Text Conversion platform and will work on multiple deliverables with dynamic schedules.
- Work closely with a talented pool of developers, testers, speech/linguistic researchers, professional services and other cross-functional team members to continue improving our voice recognition platform and be part of several critical innovations like enabling support for public cloud deployments, adding containerization and auto-scaling capabilities etc.
- Play an integral role in ensuring high quality of service by actively contributing to our QA functions which include developing test plans, test strategies, automated test suites and executing such tests, build and maintain Continuous Integration/Delivery pipelines and provide support for Production/Cloud issues.
- Should have thorough understanding of STLC from inception to closure.
- A strong striker for quality backed by excellent attention to detail, logical reasoning and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to recognize the benefits and costs, as well as building out proof of concepts, to demonstrate the value of a potential new technology/tool.
- Experience in working in cloud based solutions into public cloud like Azure is a plus
- Lead release process including pre and post activities of an release cycle.
- Provide technical leadership by providing technical guidance and expertise, mentoring junior team members
- Work closely with a variety of different stakeholder groups
- Experience working with on shore/off shore teams and management
- Understanding of Agile and scrum Software Development methodology
- Ability to work independently and resolve medium to complex level issues
- Strong written and oral communications skills as well as excellent listening skills.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Run load tests against benchmark, collect key KPIs, perform analysis and create conclusive reports
- Ability to set up and deploy testing environments using various tools including VMs and CI/CD pipelines
- Create testing strategies for new features and solutions
- Create/Update and execute test plans that provide full coverage on new and changed functionality
- Perform feasibility study and write automated test cases for enterprise level applications
- Use and develop troubleshooting techniques that minimize the turnaround time of issue identification
- Report defects in JIRA in a clear and concise manner in order to support the team in troubleshooting root cause
- Ensure product meets all relevant requirements and Nuance quality standards
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
- Function as an active member of an Agile Scrum team and its ceremonies
- Minimum years of work experience: 8+ yrs
- Performance/Benchmark testing, Load testing, Server-side testing/Integration testing using tools like K6, JMeter, other OpenSource tools.
- Experience in backend automation and set up creation using scripting languages like Python
- Hands on Azure Cloud Provider and it services.
- Hands on experience with Linux (CentOS)
- Scripting knowledge – shell/bash
- Expert on Databases and SQL query
- CI/CD experience like Jenkins,
- API testing knowledge
- Experience in manual testing skills – need to work as required in the project releases
- Security penetration testing, Java, Ansible, NoSQL, Wireshark, shell scripting, bash scripting
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org