- Responsible to working and enhancing on the Mobile Testing Solutions and Automation frameworks using open source and cloud-based platforms.
- It would include building on mobile automation frameworks and enhancing them, building solution accelerators to enhance productivity and efficiencies on Mobile testing Strategy using latest tools and technologies.
- Designing and implementing Industry Standard frameworks using Appium with TestNG Maven, Jenkins, GitHub, Apache Log4J2, Extent Reports
- Develop and lead the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles using Selenium & Appium
- Design, Execute and analyse automation test scripts & test results for Web applications, iOS, Android & Windows Phone apps
- Strong Experience in setting up Mobile labs using physical and cloud devices
- Strong Experience in Testing all aspects of Mobile applications – Native as well as Hybrid – from functional to security, performance, and cross browser
- Strong experience on Mobile test automation estimation and planning
- Good experience with different Mobile Operating Systems (iOS, Android, Windows Phone) and automation platform
- Hands on Knowledge of Cloud based tools services – Perfecto/See Test/ AWS/ Sauce labs / Browser Stack.
- Mobile Automation Testing
- Android and IOS Platforms
- Cloud based tools services – Perfecto/See Test/ AWS/ Sauce labs / Browser Stack
- Good Communication Skills