Website Dun & Bradstreet
As a Mobile App Developer, you will be responsible for creating a user-friendly application. You will use React Native to build and maintain this application. You will assist in the design, testing, releasing and support of the application while working closely with the mobile applications team lead.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work as part of a Digital & SMB team to build React Native IOS / Android applications
- Architect, build, and maintain excellent quality React Native applications with clean code
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience
- Integrate with API’s
- Write unit and integration tests
- Release applications to iOS and Google Play stores
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar work experience
- At least 3 years of experience with React Native
- At least 2 years of experience with iOS or Android development
- Some experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins.
- Some experience working with AWS