We are looking for a talented and motivated Engineer with hands-on experience developing Cloud/System Management software to join the VMware Cloud Foundation(VCF) R&D Group.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual to engage in development using innovative technologies, working cross-team and cross-geo environment.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Jointly responsible for design, development and maintenance of Cloud Management software using Hyper-Converged solution spanning on-prem and off-prem infrastructure.
- We like agile; Develop modular software components & solutions in an agile fashion.
- We work in teams; Collaborate effectively in a very fast paced environment across worldwide teams.
- Practice proven software development methodologies and best practices.
- Develop solutions using VMware, Partner and Open Source Technologies.
- We believe in Dev owns quality, Developer owns the delivery of piece/module/system she/he is developing end to end.
- We work with clients directly and maintain close association; Developer will required to support issues in production related to product.
- Knowledge in developing enterprise grade cloud/system management software.
- Knowledge of infrastructure & virtualization technologies (compute, networking and storage)
- Good working knowledge of Java, Spring and OOP concepts in product based organizations
- Knowledge of distributed, clustered and multi-threaded applications is a plus.
- Minimum of 3 Years of enterprise software development experience
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as GitLab, Jenkins, Nexus, Artifactory, Maven, Gradle is a plus.
- Passionate, Can-do attitude and creative mindset.
- Drive to finish tasks with highest quality and satisfaction.
- Drive to engage with customers when needed and solve production issues.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or in a related discipline required.