Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will develop & Execute test cases/scripts/scenarios on schedule (Functional, Systems Integration, and Regression Testing), and open defects as needed
- The Test Automation Engineer will be working to design and develop test automation solutions involving functional UI.
- should be able to build new test frameworks and or extend existing frameworks. The framework should be designed in such a way that it increases and speeds up Test Automation coverage faster.
- Responsible for Prepare reusable functions, which improve the robustness, re-usability, and maintainability of their test scripts.
- Provide a simple & practical approach to complex product testing.
- Review product requirements, functional and design specifications to determine and prepare automated test cases.
- We are looking for BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / ME or equivalent preferably in Electrical/Mechanical/ Mechatronics/Instrumentation with 2 to 4 years of experience.
- Experience in C# and Oops Concepts
- Must have hand on experience in Test automation framework development.
- Hands-on Test Automation experience with proven abilities to design, construct, customize and maintain hybrid Test automation frameworks.
- Knowledge of implementing various testing methodologies, test automation tools.
- Ability and proven experience in advising on test automation strategy, setting direction for long-term automation plan, bringing in best practices.
- Understanding of overall Testing process and experience in Agile Methodology
- Soft skills
- Good communication skills
- Self reliant and Team player
- Analytic thinker and innovative
- Experience in functional evaluation of the product, software testing and scripting is a plus.