Wabtec is currently seeking an Embedded Unit Testing Engineers to join our Wabtec Test team whose role is to perform unit/functional testing and technical help documentation preparation.
- C /C++ language, embedded concepts White box testing techniques, unit testing Code analysis and call stack knowledge
- Railway domain knowhow Safety Standards: Cenelac-SIL Tools and Test Environment: Trace 32 simulator 68k Cold Fire, STP
Experience and Qualification:
- Bachelor of Engineering in CS/ECE
- At least 2+ years of experience in C coding/development/testing
- At least 3 years of White Box Testing experience in embedded Technologies.
- Faults handling knowledge, Automation skills
- Experience with function call stack, debugging and error tracing and segment faults handling knowledge
- Experience with C language and any assembly language and C library creation and debugging and executable files creation.
- Hands-on experience with Unit Testing.
- Knowledge or working experience on Trace32 or VectorCast or other UT tools
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform unit Testing and involve in Structural report and Test Case results report generations.
- Debugging and Resolve segment faults in the real time embedded systems
- Identify the functional, pragmatic, semantic and syntactic errors in code.
- Promote and apply industry best practices in embedded Unit Testing
- Participate in planning, tasks preparations, status updates