Jr QA/Escalations Engineer – Ensuring customers success is the absolute number one task in Mist, a Juniper company. This role is a smokejumper who goes distances to make sure customers are wildly successful. A person who communicates with customers, understands their questions as well as solves complex technical issues. In this role, you will quickly become the subject matter expert in Enterprise Wireless and Wired Networks.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed customer expectations on response quality, timeliness of responses and overall customer experience.
- Work with developers and drive solutions.
- Triage and Resolve Customer Support Escalations from multiple inbound channels
- Provide technical updates to the team
- File Jira tickets on failed test cases and bugs found.
- Networking knowledge – WiFi and/or Routing/Switching
- Enthusiastic to learn about Enterprise Wireless/Wired Networks
- BA/BS/MS in EE or CS or related discipline.
- Ability to remain calm, composed and articulate when dealing with difficult customer situations.
- Passion for solving customer issues and advocating for their success, in a fast-paced, highly technical environment.
- Ability to quickly and accurately assess the technical aspects of a problem
- Experience level: 0-2+ years
- Analyze logs and pinpoint root causes.
As Juniper is a US Federal Contractor, proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination is required for all U.S. employees. Juniper will consider accommodations for medical conditions or religious reasons on an individualized basis.