We need someone who can join our team and help us with software testing of large scale systems that process hundreds of thousands of transactions daily, you’ll be a part of something much bigger and together we build a platform that impacts the financial settlements for families in the US.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze user needs and test software solutions using SDLC methodology
- Create automatic test scripts for release testing including the identification, collection and/or creation of test data
- Lead co-ordination and execution of release testing as appropriate
- Determine and meet time estimates and schedules for testing efforts
- Define Release Test Plans and criteria for user acceptance including entry/exit criteria
- Develop, update and maintain quality testing standards and procedures
- Communicate effectively with customers and software vendors as appropriate
- Assist in the planning, creation and control of the test environment(s)
- Follow standard testing methodology frameworks, testing processes as a standard
- Co-ordinate testing specific release activities
- Participate in the coordination of the onsite and offshore resources during the release testing in structured walk-through and peer reviews
- Update and test release installation procedures
- Participate in Lessons Learned as appropriate
- Identify defects and questionable functionality; manage defects through to closure
- Resolve issues with unclear requirements and achieve a successful result
- Triage and solve complex problems using structured troubleshooting methodologies
- Work independently as well as work collaboratively in a team environment
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as QA automation Engineer
- Ability to design, develop, test and debug tests cases/Scripts/plans/strategy documents
- Minimum four (4) years’ experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of software development life cycle(s) (SDLC).
- Hands on experience developing test automation framework and test automation scripts: Selenium, WebDriver, Jenkins, Ready API
- Ensure version control of test development artifacts using version control systems (GIT)
- Manage VMWare test environment
- Strong database experience in SQL server databases and proficiency in Transact SQL
- Knowledge of Implementing Selenium GRID and Solid Java / XML parsing techniques
- Knowledge of health insurance industry – Claims processing, ICD 9/10, Medicare, or Medicaid.
- Document and interpret business and technical requirements for testing utilizing various development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Scrum, Iterative, Waterfall, etc.)
- Effective communication skills to articulate testing result data to multiple audiences.
- Strong web services testing experience using Postman or Soup UI (SOAP,WSDL,XML).
- Working knowledge of industry standard automated testing tools, practices, and software and/or Performance testing tools.
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and team members
- Good to have knowledge in using the performance testing tools
- Experience using a test management system tools such as VSTS
- Certified Automation Tester is a plus.