Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop software across the full portal stack from server side back-end code to client side interfaces.
- Collaborate across the broader InfoSight team to design and develop user-facing features in the InfoSight portal that extend and enhance the power of InfoSight analytics.
- Dialogue frequently to iterate with product owners, product management, UX, and QA for rapid delivery of new functionality.
- Be part of a collaborative Agile feature team tightly coupled with product owners and QA.
- Help address customer field issues in response to support escalations, field RFEs, etc
- Document functional and technical specifications for application enhancements and new requests.
- 6-8 years of web development experience
- Back-end server-side skills (Java, GoLang preferred).
- Exposure to data analytics, data engineering, data warehousing concepts. SQL proficiency is strongly desired.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working in an Agile methodology (rapid iterations, rapid releases, etc)
- A team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.