The Full stack cloud developer will be responsible for designing, implementing and supporting Citi’s Database as a Service (DBaaS) cloud implementation. You will be working with the latest cloud automation technologies. A successful applicant should have mastered a broad technical skills spectrum required for engineering and developing fully automated solutions. The Database Automation Engineer is an intermediate level position responsible for a variety of engineering activities including the design and development of As A Service platform for database. The overall objective of this role is to ensure quality standards are being met within existing and planned frameworks.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Web portal development using HTML5, Java script and Angular JS
- Design and implement automation using Java, Python and shell scripts
- Application tuning, performance optimization and maintenance
- Application monitoring and alerting automation
- Evaluate new automation tools and backend development technologies and perform proof of concept evaluations
- 5+ years’ work experience as Java, Python or Angular JS developer
- Understand business functions and user stories. Decompose them into technical specifications, and develop working application code.
- Experienced with database technologies like Oracle, MS SQL Server, Mongo DB
- Familiar with Cloud technology like AWS, Oracle Cloud, GCP
- Experienced in source control tools such as Git, familiar with IntelliJ or Eclipse IDE
- Familiar with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery using Jenkins
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment working with a global team
- You have a positive, do what it takes attitude to drive success