As a QA Test Lead, you will act as a validation and quality assurance expert and review the functionality of existing systems. You will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy & design and lead execution to guarantee superior outcomes. You will also be required to design an optimal test environment to simulate real-time scenarios. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of Information Technology experience.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Irvine,CA or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel in the US and Canada
- 4 years of experience in ETL, SQL, Agile, Devops
- Experience with Testing strategies and Test Execution
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
- Strong knowledge in ETL, SQL, Agile, Devops
- Minimum 2 years of experience in and ETL Testing project.
- Very good understanding of the Software Test life cycle activities through practice in multiple Projects.
- Experience in Test Automation, Test Design, Test Execution analysis & Reporting
- Knowledge of cloud concepts
Nice to have:
- At least 2 years of experience in any one Agile methodology
- Understanding of one or more Estimation methodologies, • Knowledge of Quality processes.
- Experience and desire to work in a team having diverse / multiple stakeholder and Global delivery environment
- Strong Analytical skills, Articulation skills and Client Interfacing skills
- Co-ordination and reporting skills