- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 6 years of experience as an embedded system engineer
- Strong in C, C++ programming on windows/Linux platform
- Experience working on multi-threading, socket programming (TCP/IP communication)
- Familiarity with embedded systems design, low-level hardware interactions
- Experience with Behavior Driven Design and Cucumber/Gherkin
- Experience in working with QT/QML.
- Experience in working with scripting languages (Ruby, Python)
- Experience in working with XML, JSON, HTML
- Experience in working with REST HTTP protocols
- Experience in using continuous integration, build management, setting up virtual environment and collaboration tools (e.g. Jenkins, Git/Github).
- Knowledge in SQL and Stored Procedures such as in Oracle, MySQL
- Experience with Unix, Linux Operating Systems
Knowledge & Skills:
- C (Programming Language), C++ Programming Language, Git, HTML, JSON, Multithreading, MySQL, Oracle, Sockets Programming, XML Data