We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow in Domain Tester team and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work as the Domain tester for Siemens Motion Control systems, primarily on SINAMICS Drives.
- Verification and Validation of Engineering software for SINAMICS Drives.
- Supporting team in providing customer use case related clarifications.
- Participating in discussions with partners to understand the requirements for product development
- Configure, troubleshoot and support to maintain the Siemens Hardware components in assigned lab.
- Increasing domain competence in the team through trainings and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules,or potential problems.
- We are looking for BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / ME or equivalent with 3-5 years of experience.
- Good knowledge on various Industrial applications of Drives (Frequency Convertors).
- Engineering & Commissioning experience of SINAMICS Drives & SIMATIC PLCs.
- Working experience on Drive Engg software STARTER or Startdrive.
- Working experience on TIA Portal, Simatic Manager, PCS7 etc.
- Knowledge on industrial communication protocol like Profibus, Profinet etc.
- Know-how on PLC-drive communication/data exchange techniques.
- Experience in functional evaluation of the product, software testing and scripting is a plus.
- Good communication skills
- Self-reliant and Team player
- Analytic thinker and innovative