As a Developer/Associate Developer within the Team you take over accountability for excellent execution of SAP’s Customer Success strategy. You will be dealing with the full development/ support cycle, from discussing requirements with our (internal) customers, to design, architecture, implementation, bug fixing and troubleshooting. In your role as Developer/Associate Developer you will work closely with international colleagues together on development projects with the following activities:
- Design appealing and sustainable solutions for cloud operations using test-driven methodology.
- Optimize and simplify existing processes and code.
- Perform agile prototyping to evaluate which solution fits best for cloud operations.
- Develop APIs in a model-driven way.
- 1 – 3 years of OO Program Exp.
- Strong Knowledge in at least one object oriented language is a must. ABAP OO is much appreciated.
- Hand on experience on working with GitHub repository will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of fundamental web technologies, like http, SOAP, XML, REST API is beneficial.
- SQL and/or HTML5 experience is a plus.
- Experience in test-driven development as well as model-driven development is a plus
- Expertise in agile development/ SCRUM is a plus