We are seeking for Credit Cards QA Automation Engineer for Commercial Cards .The successful candidate will interact with development, testing, and production support teams, as well as other departments within Citigroup (such as the System Administrators, Database Administrators, Data Centre Operations, and Change Control groups) for TTS commercial cards platform (Core Processing: Vision Plus and Digital Systems).
She/He should be a Leader , who can envision and strategize Testing Automation Roadmap and execute upon the same . Should have proven track record of Managing Testing Automation Teams with notable achievements in terms of Zero Touch Automation, Test Data Harvesting, Induction of Industry Leading Tools and Automation Frameworks. Should be an Innovator and Change Catalyst who can imbibe Automation in the DNA of the organization .Technical Expertise in Java and Selenium is Mandatory. Implement Automation framework to accelerate regression and Functional / In-Sprint Automation.
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
The ideal candidate will be dependable and resourceful software professional who can comfortably work in a large development team in a globally distributed, dynamic work environment that fosters diversity, teamwork and collaboration. The ability to work in high pressured environment is essential.
Note: VisionPlus/Credit Card Functional knowledge is preferred.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience working as QA Automation Engineer.
- Good Technical skills and depth on Automation tools. Credit Card Domain knowledge is preferred.
- Hands on experience and proven track record in implementation Industry Leading Testing Automation solution.
- Interpersonal, and communication skills, with high attention to minute details.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design & build test harnesses for Automated Testing as SME and Automation Testing support.
- Demonstrated excellent software development skills. Strong experiences in implementation of the following technologies: Java, J2EE, Spring framework, Hibernate, JPA, App Server
- Design/Architect test automation framework and develop the new test automation libraries;
- Hands-on exposure to Tools like – Selenium, Rest Assured, Lean FT-FINSIM, Postman, Broadcom DevTest, SoapUI, etc.
- Hands-on exposure to Frameworks, like – Cucumber-TestNg
- Support automation of Test Data preparation for Credit cards domain
- Hands-on exposure to UI test automation with Selenium-BDD framework
- Hands-on exposure to Service Test automation and Service Virtualization on tools like SoapUI & Broadcom DevTest
- Good exposure to Microservices architecture
- Hands-on exposure to CICD environment
- Good exposure to Cloud concepts
- Strong on innovations and solutioning
- Decent exposure to ETL testing and TDM is a value-add
- Design and develop the automated solution for Sanity testing for various repeatable tests.
- Implement the QA process and automated testing for all the modules to improve the testing cycle.
- Participate in the development and support of the testing program aimed at supporting multiple testing efforts simultaneously.
- Be a part of an ongoing effort to bring new testing knowledge into the team.
- Assist with test plan articulation, planning, and management of individual testing events.
- Utilize appropriate testing tools for both front-end and back-end Quality Assurance.
- Identify testable events and develop the test cases / test scripts.
- Identify and capture test data to support the test cases defined by the testing team.
- Leverage the testing process and test tool kit to create re-useable test assets.
- Act as one of the team representatives to other user groups within relevant testing phases.
- Test Environment set-up/management, monitoring and streamline release management to QA Environments.
- Response to technical queries Document Planning activities, offshore coordination, Build work plan and Visio diagrams.
- Describing Existing Automation Architecture, Participate in Design and Architecture Meeting.
- Build and configure new interfaces to support testing activities.
- Participate in testing, deployment prep and actual deployment.
Knowledge & Skills:
- QA Automation Engineer must be able to take on responsibilities and influence the direction of the automation effort, and its schedule and prioritization.
- A good understanding of the credit card industry and functions of Cards and different types of settlement across APAC, EMEA and LATAM is preferred.
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Flexible to work across different Time zones supporting stakeholders across LATAM, EMEA and ASPAC regions.
- Strong customer service focuses with the ability to communicate with highly technical management teams.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, both technical and functional.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership, interpersonal, and team building skills.
- Managing time and changing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Ability to provide quick turnaround to software issues and management requests
- Relationship builder and team player
- Flexibility to work in multiple complex projects and changing priorities