Designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 6 – 10 years’ experience.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Experienced in Cloud domain with development experience in Python/GoLang/shell scripts
- Analyzes design and set’s up hardware & Sofware environment and determines test scripts, coding, automation, and integration activities required based on overall architecture of product or solution.
- Exposure to various public & private cloud, such as AWS & Azure.
- Should possess good Go/Python/Shell scripting knowledge.
- Should possess good knowledge of hypervisors such as ESX/KVM.
- Good expertise on Unix/Linux platforms and hands-on experience with Ansible playbooks
- Good to have (Hands-on experience): VMware, AWS, Virtual networking, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes & K3S
- Should be able to work in a fast-paced, iterative development methodology (Agile-SCRUM).
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and code in either of Python/GoLang
- Knowledge of shell scripts, hypervisors such as ESX/KVM.
- Exposure to various public & private cloud, such as AWS & Azure
- Good expertise on and Unix/Linux platforms and hands-on experience with Ansible playbooks, terraform
- Good to have (Hands on experience): VMware, AWS, Virtual networking, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes