Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will Understand, analyze and implement the test automation requirements of the project and you own the quality of the product.
- Encouraged to act as a coach or/and mentor for upgrading team members technical skill sets.
- Coordinate with product management and software development team and support engineers to deliver stable enterprise test automation.
- You will be responsible for development of automation code using C# for a customize in-house test automation framework.
- Working with an agile team that follows Scrum to ensure the quality in development process.
- You must have BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech qualification with 4-6 years of confirmed ability?
- Confirmed hands-on experience of working with C# .NET.
- Strong understanding of OOPS concepts.
- Knowledge and experience in different automation frameworks and design principles – Page object model, Data Driven, Behavior Driven, Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Good understanding of complete automation testing cycle – from coding to deployment.
- Hands on Experience with QA Automation Custom Framework development & Design
- Knowledge of SOLID principles and design patterns will be an added advantage.