Website FIS Global
In today’s highly competitive private equity market, firms must not only deliver superior returns, but also respond to more stringent reporting requirements and increasing demands for information – both from within and outside their organization. Throughout the industry there is mounting pressure on organizations to do more, requiring a clear technology strategy that not only addresses the demands of today, but also enables the growth and performance of tomorrow.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should be well versed in working of library functions for automation framework with VB scripts
- Exposure to Selenium or any other equivalent test automation framework
- Good knowledge on developing and analyzing test data and results
- Should be able to correlate business scenarios with test cases
- Should have good exposure to test management and should be able to maintain metrics
- 7 to 10 years of experience in automated test execution and test script preparation
- Should have participated in Web services testing with exposure to tools like SOAP UI or HP Service Test
- Good knowledge of using issue management tools and automation tools
- Exposure to banking and financial sector
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.